Nail Mail from the lovley Ruth

So once again i done a swap with my friend Ruth, (she is awesome for swapping) i think this was the largest swap I've done, to others it may be small but to me its the most I've swapped in one go.

It took a couple of weeks to to collect what we wanted but we got there in the end lol

Here is what i got....from to right

Catrice:-  Marilyn & Me - Sydney - New york - I wear my sunglasses at night - Lavenderlicious


Essence:- Blue Addicted- Try'in to be cool - Fall for Me
(I got the Blue Addicted for swapping, so if ya interested then let me know)


Xtreme Wear Wet Cement -  Orly Fowl Play - China Glaze Sea Spray - - I'm not sure what colour the Basic is?


Essence 24 hr hand cream and boy is this delish, it smells so nice, Essence nail oil and a cute little file.


Thank you Ruth this has to be my favourite swap I've done since getting in to swapping....and i look forward to our next swap xxx

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like everything Kellie!! Btw, the Basic polish doesn't have a name, they are always numbered. It's the house brand of a drugstore chain called Schlecker and it's made by the same company that makes Essence & Catrice.
    Thanks again for the swap (I'm looking forward to the next one too lol)!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to tell you that your blog design is fantastic!! I love the colours and the lay-out, it looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Basic minis don't have names but numbers. It's a reference like split in two, and the last two, isolated numbers are the reference (unless they are LE, but these are clearly not).

    Nice swap. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ruth, i wasn't sure about the layout, i hate the way the give away photos look :(

    Thank you for explaining the Basic polish.....what ever colour it is, its pretty lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see swatches of Marilyn & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors!! Fowl Play, Sea Spray, Blue Addicted, and I Wear My Sunglasses at Night are all amazing! Great swap :)

    ReplyDelete