My Bare Stained Nails.

A few people have asked me what my bare nails look like, and i always shy away from those questions, especially when someone asked to see them eeeekkkkkk but im being brave and here they are, as you can see they are stained, not have as pretty as when they are painted, and there is no way id go out anywhere with them naked and looking this way.

My index fingers always seem more stained, i use my index finger more so get a lot of crap under it more then others so thats why its the worst, also i dont know why but they go white on the ends? my mums or Sisters dont do that, my sisters look see through lol but thats what she gets for years of damage from where stick on fales.

Anyway ive given up on trying to clean them, ive tried everything and nothing works, well for me it doesn't, so unless i cut them off they will always be stained which is OK because il always have my nails painted lol






6 comments:

  1. My nails are also stained, but I just don't worry about them... I am thankful that there is nail polish to cover them up :) You shape your nails nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can leave your nails without applying nail polish for a few days I guess, but your nails look Ok, I have seen ugly stained nails, but your nails are not like that

    I think that will help.. but I'm not sure : )

    http://pinkii-life-g3lakmini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you....it makes me feel better when people say the have seen worse lol

    Carol, it took me a while to learn how to shape my nail the way i liked then, i normally filed them so much trying to get them how i want but im much better at it now, i like them to look square.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mine is the same, no worries.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe they're stained because you use so much polish! :( if I were in you I'd try not to paint them for a while, it worked for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i know they are stained due to the amount of polish i wear...i like darker shades so i expect staining, and id never stop wearing poilish.

    ReplyDelete