Guest Post: Brought to you by Neverland Nail Blog

Hello, Fab-La-Icious readers =]!

My name is Lindsey and I'm visiting from Neverland Nail Blog. The lovely Miss Kellie asked for a few fellow bloggers to create some guest posts for her, and I was MORE than happy to oblige =]! Today, I thought I'd show you a fun, freehand Valentine's Day design...I hope you love it =]! I used Bettina Secret Garden as the base (2 coats), and I used Zoya Dita, Zoya Gilda, and Wet N Wild Black Creme for the kissy details. Check out this cute mani!




Do you feel the love? I sure do =]! I've really been loving V-Day inspired nail art lately, its been so inspiring to see what all my blogger friends have come up with =]!

I'd like to thank Kellie for allowing me to be a guest on her awesome blog! Please feel free to pay me a visit over in Neverland sometime =]!

<3,
Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely nail design !!! Love it Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are Sweeeeeettttt, love the purple and so neatly done.

    ReplyDelete