Hits No Olimpo - Zeus

I was recently hooked up with a Brazil gal for a swap, (Thank you Samantha and Dayane) i choose to get some of the Hits Holo polish and im so glad i did although at firt I was a little disapointed at the size, my reaction was "ohhhh ermmm yeah ok" i thought they were bigger then that, id never questioned the size because photos made them look taller, but wow the power those little bottles have are awesome, I got No Olimpo Zeus, No Olimpo Hera, No Olimpo Apolo and Mari Moon - Unconventional.

The one im wearing is Zeus, i love dark grays and this is no let down, the polish is the best formula i think ive ever used, and im not exaggerating, its perfect,it went on like a dream, although i needed 3 layers each layer went on as well as the last, i think it made my nails look pretty, its such a easy polish to work with, and my only regret is i didn't get  more, but hopefully i can do another swap and add to my collection.


Everyone i spoke to about this polish told me it was long wearing, i tend to pick at things and i tend to get Tip wear after 24 hours with the best of polish, how ever the below photos is 5 days of wear, and its perfect, no tip wear and i mean none, so this has to be a first for me, i haven't done anything different then i normally do, in fact, i have a heat lump on my ankle and I've been itching it like mad yet no tip wear, i think that's fab.

you would think id just applied it from this photo, not a 5 days after pic.


8 comments:

  1. That is soooo gorgeous and your nails look great! I have no Hits yet but that has to change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Connie you Need to use it, its a great polish.

      Delete
  2. Woah, so sparkly. Exactly like a hologram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool! I got it last week and can't wait to put it on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and it's great that it lasted 5 days with no tip wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the only polish ive been able to wear a full week and not have major tip wear, im sold on this polish....i guess if you are going away for a few days and dont want to worry about your nails then Hits polish is the way to go lol

      Delete
  5. I only can tell one thing : Wow, I love that ♥ :3
    Really Beautiful :)

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, i've been meaning to get a some HITS, this one will have to be one of them :)
    http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete